Friday, March 21, 2014

Clover Sunshine-Alison Glass VBMQG Challenge

We had the reveal of our Clover Sunshine-Alison Glass challenge at the March VBMQG meeting.  You had to make a quilt, any size, using Clover Sunshine prints along with any other Alison Glass prints and any solids.  We hand nine completed entries.



 
 This is my entry, Ducks, Ducks, Geese.  The pattern isn't finalized, but my testers are lined up and waiting.
I was so thrilled when it received the most votes and won the Group Choice prize.

 This picture shows the quilting a little better.  I am very happy with how it turned out.
 I really enjoy being a part of the Virginia Beach Modern Quilt Guild, and getting to share and learn with such a wonderful group of talented ladies.
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I love your quilt! I didn't get a chance to see it up close.... I wanted a better look at the quilting because it really made your geese stand out. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. They mean so much to me.